welcome Pictures, Images and Photos

Friday, November 5, 2010

Halloween

I am fully aware that it is not Halloween anymore. That is has past and hopefully everyone had something fun to do. Unlike my other entries, which as "How To's", this post is more of a response. I wish to know how was everyone's Halloween :)

Was it fun? Did you have some sort of crazy adventure? 1st rate costumes? Bought you costumes? Made them?

What did you guys do for Halloween that made it special. If it was not special how will you do things differently next time?

I will blog on my Halloween adventures shorty :3
For now comment on what did you guys do :D

1 comment:

  1. I faced the demons you can read about it on Ken-Samas blog. It was a tire battle but in the end Ken-Sama remained victorious.

    ReplyDelete